There’s an abundant amount of information out there regarding making healthy food choices. I have decided to compile a list of foods you should absolutely include in your diet and a list of foods it is imperative you avoid, complete with references so you know I’m not just making this up. Your confusion ends here! This is the ultimate guide to healthy eating according to the internet.
Foods you should include in your diet for optimal health:
- Meat – Three Benefits of Eating Meat
- Dairy – Six Reasons to Get Your Dairy
- Eggs – Health Benefits of Eggs
- Leafy Vegetables – Green Leafy Vegetables – Nutritional Powerhouses
- Starchy Vegetables – The Surprising Health Benefits of the Humble Spud
- Colorful Vegetables – Eating Colorful Food Has Health Benefits
- Fruit – The Top 25 Healthy Fruits
- Beans – Beans for a Healthy Heart
- Nuts – The Health Benefits of Nuts
- Whole Grains- Whole Grains: Hearty Options for a Healthy Diet
- Sugar – Is Sugar Really Bad For You?
- Olive Oil – The World’s Healthiest Foods – Olive Oil, Extra Virgin
- Butter – Seven Reasons Why Butter is Good For You
- Coconut Oil – Once a Villain, Coconut Oil Charms the Health Food World
- Lard – The Top Three Reasons Why You Should Be Eating Lard
- Soy – The Benefits of Soy
- Wine – Bottoms Up to Your Health
Foods you must NEVER eat:
- Meat – No Surprise: Meat is Bad for You
- Dairy – Reasons to Stop Eating Dairy
- Eggs – Egg Yolks, Smoking Clog Arteries Similarly, Says Study
- Leafy Vegetables – Leafy Greens or Toxic Food?
- Starchy Vegetables – Popular Food Packs on Pounds and Increases Diabetes Risk
- Colorful Vegetables – They Myth that Vegetables are Good For You
- Fruit – Unhealthy Fruits Can Be as Bad as Soda
- Beans – Why Legumes aren’t a Health Food
- Nuts – Seven Reasons to Say “No Thank You” to Nuts and Seeds
- Whole Grains – How Grains are Killing You Slowly
- Sugar – Nine Reasons to Avoid Sugar As If Your Life Depended On It
- Olive Oil – Why Olive Oil is Not as Healthy as You Think.
- Butter – Why Are Red Meat and Butter Not Healthy?
- Coconut Oil – Why Buying Coconut Oil at Costco is Risky Business
- Lard – Lard is Back in the Larder, But Hold the Health Claims
- Soy – Why Soy is Bad for You
- Wine – Why Booze is Bad for You
So there you have it, the best diet according to the internet. I hope the internet has been as helpful for you as it has been for me. Happy eating!